|Auteur||Dean, John; Dean, Ray|
|Uitgever||McGraw-Hill Higher Education|
|Publicatiedatum||1 mrt. 2013|
|Levertijd indien niet voorradig||8 tot 10 werkdagen|
Some key features include:
• A conversational, easy-to-follow writing style.
• Many executable code examples that clearly and efficiently illustrate key concepts.
• Extensive use of UML class diagrams to specify problem organization.
• Simple GUI programming early, in an optional standalone graphics track.
• Well-identified alternatives for altering the book's sequence to fit individual needs.
• Well-developed projects in six different academic disciplines, with a handy summary.
• Detailed customizable PowerPointTM lecture slides, with icon-keyed hidden notes.
Supplemental Chapters to Accommodate an Objects-Late Approach are available.
"The authors have done a superb job of organizing the various chapters to allow the students to enjoy programming in Java from day one. I am deeply impressed with the entire textbook. I would have my students keep this text and use it throughout their academic career as an excellent Java programming source book". – Benjamin B. Nystuen, University of Colorado at Colorado Springs
"The authors have done a great job in describing the technical aspects of programming. The authors have an immensely readable writing style. I have an extremely favorable impression of Dean and Dean’s proposed text". – Shyamal Mitra, University of Texas at Austin
"The overall impression of the book was that it was “friendly” to read. I think this is a great strength, simply because students reading it, and especially students who are prone to reading to understand, will appreciate this approach rather than the regular hardcore programming mentality". – Andree Jacobson, University of New Mexico