Tap into the power and potential of Microsoft's cloud technologies
As more and more companies turn to the cloud to cut IT costs and boost productivity, developers are left scrambling to get up to speed on this web-based service. Now you can discover what all the buzz is about. This guide explains how to prepare your environment for the cloud. It uncovers the ins and outs of Microsoft Office 365 and Windows Azure so you can easily scale your cloud to fit your business requirements. You'll be up and running in no time, providing immediate access to business-critical information.
'Programming Microsoft's Clouds: Windows Azure and Office 365':
- Unveils Office 365, including infrastructure services, SharePoint 2010 online, SharePoint online development, and Exchange online development
- Discusses setting up Windows Azure, building Azure applications, programming, and debugging
- Covers how to get the most out of Lync development
- Shows how to leverage Blob storage to provide the backbone of your applications
- Explores the AppFabric Service Bus, Access Control Services, and Connect fundamentals
- Offers advice for deciding when to use Windows Azure or Office 365 and looks at hybrid solutions
Wrox Expert books present the wisdom accumulated by an experienced author team that is recognized as experts by the programming community. These experts challenge professional developers to examine their current practices in pursuit of better results.
- Programmer Forums
Join our Programmer to Programmer forums to ask and answer programming questions about this book, join discussions on the hottest topics in the industry, and connect with fellow programmers from around the world.
- Code Downloads
Take advantage of free code samples from this book, as well as code samples from hundreds of other books, all ready to use.
- Read More
Find articles, ebooks, sample chapters and tables of contents for hundreds of books, and more reference resources on programming topics that matter to you.