Updated version of the bestselling 3ds Max book on the market
Autodesk 3ds Max is top animation software used by developers, visual effects artists, and graphic designers in film, television, and the game industry. One place designers turn for crucial information on how to use 3ds Max is this in-depth book. Whether you're a beginner just itching to create something right away or an experienced user checking out the latest and greatest features, you'll find it here. See what's new, what's tried and true, and just how creative you can get using the tips, tricks, and techniques in this essential reference. Every previous edition has been a top-seller.
- Packs expert advice, timesaving tips, and more than 150 step-by-step tutorials into over 800 pages that help you master this complex software
- Gives you in-depth coverage of all new features, as well as the basics
- Jump-starts your learning on day one with a Quick Start tutorial, so you can create an exciting animation right away
- Provides you with access to all before-and-after example files from each tutorial, plus unique models and textures that you can customize on the companion CD
- Includes extra content from previous editions of the 3ds Max Bible, including bonus Quick Start tutorials from previous editions
Whether you're just starting out or getting up to speed on 3ds Max 2013, this comprehensive book will get you there.